Join The Isle of Wight Volunteer Rescue Squad
Joining the Isle of Wight Volunteer Rescue Squad is easy! Just follow these simple steps to begin the application process.
ALL FORMS need to be completed, printed, and put in the mailbox at the Squad that is labeled "MEMBERSHIP" or returned via mail to the address listed below.
- Application Checklist and Date Sheet
- Fill Out a Volunteer Membership Application
- Fill Out ALL Additional Required Forms
- Fill Out the Criminal History Record Investigation
- EMS Certifications — Please submit copies of any EMS certifications you presently hold with your application.
- Please note that other documents may be required. Contact our Membership Chairman for additional information.
Isle of Wight Volunteer Rescue Squad
P.O. Box 97
Please deliver or send this application and all requested items to:
Smithfield, Virginia 23431 Attn: Chairman, Membership Committee
Special Event Request
Want us to be at an upcoming event?